PR & MEDIA
If you have a brand or service that is in line with the Paleo Diet and Fitness ethos and would like the opportunity to work together then please get in touch.
Partnership Opportunities Include:
– Freelance Article Writing –
– Recipe Development –
– Food Photography –
– Sponsored Recipe Post –
– Sponsored Social Media Post –
– Product Placement –
– Guest Blog –
– Product Review –
– Brand Ambassadorship –
– Joint Collaborations –
– On site advertising –
Please request a copy of my media kit in order to find out more details about the opportunities offered along with pricing.
If you have a product or service that you would like to be considered for a review then please take a look at our review guidelines before getting in touch.
Take a look at Paleo Diet and Fitness features in both online and print media below:
If you have a product or service that you would like me to review then please get in contact. Please provide some initial details about yourself and your company and the product or service that you would like to be reviewed. I will be happy to discuss all applications and will respond within 48 hours.
If you would like to find out more about my previous brand collaborations, website statistics and demographics then you can request a copy of my media kit for review.
Before you submit an application for a review please take a look at my review policy.
- I will only review products or services that are relevant to my website content and that will be of interest to my readers. This means that they must fall within the Paleo/Primal arena. I am happy to review food and drink items, kitchen equipment and appliances, beauty products, books, fitness clothing and any other item which fall with a health and wellbeing category.
- All reviews are chargeable. Details of charges are set out in my media kit which is available upon request.
- If the value of the product or service is over £200 then I am happy to discuss a reduction in charges or consider using the value of the product as a payment in lieu.
- If you are a smaller company or a start-up within the Paleo arena then I am sometimes able to provide a review free of charge. This will depend upon my workload at the time of the application and you may have to wait a longer period of time to have the review published.
- All samples should be full size versions of the product. I will not review sample sizes. This is to ensure that a thorough review of the product can be carried out. Any sample sizes sent will not be reviewed or returned.
- If any products arrive damaged then they will not be reviewed. I will let you know upon receipt if the goods have been damaged in transit. I will only be able to return the damaged goods if postage is provided.
- All products that are provided for review will not be returned.
- All reviews will be promoted on my social media networks as well as through my fortnightly newsletter. The review will remain on the front page of my blog posts for a period of 1 month.
- If you share the review via social media then you must provide an acknowledgment and tag the website into your post.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for a review to be completed. There may be times when I am able to make exceptions. Please indicate in your initial application if you have a particular deadline in mind. I will always try to work to your requirements but please bear in mind I have a heavy workload.
- All reviews will be my honest opinion of your product or service. This means that there could be constructive criticism and negative aspects included in the final write up. I will always send you a copy of the review before it is published as a courtesy.